Pollux is funded by DFG for another three years
We are happy!
After two successful funding phases (2016ff), the DFG has fully approved our proposal. Thus, the Specialised Information Service Political Science will be funded for another three years with a sum of 1.79 million EUR.
The projects of the third funding phase include in particular:
- Extension of the literature search in Pollux (so far 8 million documents) to include references from neighboring disciplines
- Improving the visibility and searchability of text corpora and research blogs
- Strengthening public relations
- Expansion of open access services
- Research data management of qualitative research data
The official press release can be found here: https://www.uni-bremen.de/en/university/university-communication-and-marketing/all-news/details/politikwissenschaftlicher-fachinformationsdienst-wird-weiter-gefoerdert