for political science.
We offer a 15-minute virtual tour of Pollux on Thursday, November 9 and Tuesday, November 14, 2023, both at 1 pm. Afterwards there will be time for questions.
Link for participation: https://uni-bremen.zoom-x.de/j/61566642449?pwd=bnk1OWdWTlI1ZGlsSVhGemlXMk04QT09
Registration is not required. We look forward to seeing you!
This is the title of our new blog post, in which we outline why researchers should consider Mastodon as an alternative to other social media platforms.
Click here to go directly to the blog post (German only).
Discussion on the question of where to go "after Twitter/X" is possible on both Mastodon and Twitter/X.
We are very interested in feedback from the scientific community!
Get the best search results
Pollux offers access to a large number of resources in different formats - free of charge for registered political scientists. Following the e-first-principle, all sources are made available digitally and directly wherever possible.
- Comprehensive political science search space
- Free of charge, up-to-date and fast
- Electronic full texts (ebooks, articles)
- Large, up-to-date newspaper archive (Factiva)
- Find and save relevant literature
- Use different lists to store titles using your criteria
- Export lists to the reference management software
- Use a rating system to score best sources
- Articles from 600 German-language and 14,000 international newspapers, as well as documents and publications from international institutions
- International newspapers (The Times, The New York Times, The Independent etc.)
- German-language newspapers (Die Zeit, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Handelsblatt etc.)