POLLUX makes your literature and information procurement faster and more efficient regardless of location
As of now, authors have a quick and easy possibility to make an article listed in POLLUX available as a secondary publication (Open Access). We collaborate with the Social Science Open Access Repository (SSOAR) - a full-text server maintained by GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences, which increases the long-term visibility of your publication on the web in the best possible way.
The advantages at a glance
- Automatic transfer of metadata for your publications from POLLUX to SSOAR
- Improved visibility and long-term availability of your publications on the web
- Support for open access to social science information
- Simple Compliance with Open Access Mandates of Research Funders through the Green Road
Visit pollux-fid.de/ingest/info for further information.
The following three volumes will be published in 2020:
- Carina Schmitt (Ed.): From Colonialism to International Aid. External Actors and Social Protection in the Global South
- Lutz Leisering (Ed.): A Hundred Years of Social Security in Middle-Income Countries
- Kerstin Martens, Dennis Niemann & Alexandra Kaasch (eds.): International Organizations in Global Social Policy
An anthology of some 40 articles is planned for 2021, which will tell a short story of socio-political turning points worldwide.
With the financial support of POLLUX, all volumes will be immediately available in Open Access when published.
Good news for the new year: The transcript Open Library for Political Science can also be realized in 2020. This means that the transcript Frontlist political science 2020 will be available via Open Access. It's great to see that besides POLLUX so many libraries participate in the financing and thus make an important contribution to the OA-transformation.
From now on registered political scientists can order new books free of charge directly from POLLUX. We continuously select new political science publications from numerous relevant publishers. All new releases are included in the POLLUX search and recognizable by the Loan (via POLLUX) button. POLLUX covers the acquisition costs.
Am 19. und 20. September 2019 findet an der Deutschen Universität für Verwaltungswissenschaften Speyer die Sektionstagung Policy Analyse und Verwaltungswissenschaft statt.
POLLUX wird dort mit einem Stand vertreten sein und seine Services in einem kurzen Vortrag vorstellen.
Wir freuen uns!
Get the best search results
POLLUX offers access to a large number of resources in different formats - free of charge for registered political scientists. Following the e-first-principle, all sources are made available digitally and directly wherever possible.
- Comprehensive political science search space
- Free of charge, up-to-date and fast
- Electronic full texts (ebooks, articles)
- Large, up-to-date newspaper archive (Factiva)
- Find and save relevant literature
- Use different lists to store titles using your criteria
- Export lists to the reference management software
- Use a rating system to score best sources
- Articles from 600 German-language and 14,000 international newspapers, as well as documents and publications from international institutions
- International newspapers (The Times, The New York Times, The Independent etc.)
- German-language newspapers (Die Zeit, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Handelsblatt etc.)