POLLUX makes your literature and information procurement faster and more efficient regardless of location
This is the link, for all who do not want to participate with a mobile device: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85729058720?pwd=MXZPaEtqZUNKQ0J6eDZabW5EM0c3QT09
In German only. Registration is not required. We are looking forward to seeing you!
You can filter your search results by electronic media. Printed media will not be displayed with this filter.
We have enormously expanded POLLUX in the segment of book publications, integrating the contents of neighbouring disciplines (e.g. economics, public law, contemporary history, sociology etc.). In this way we take into account the inter- or transdisciplinary working methods of the political science community. As a basis for the extension, we have filtered all relevant titles from many metadata sources. The extension is now being carried out step by step for journal publications, contributions to collective works and Open Access publications. Our aim is to provide you with preferably all the literature you need for your research.
In POLLUX you will no longer find only titles that you can either access directly electronically or that can be ordered via the delivery service Subito. Titles that are available in Germany and that you can order via the interlibrary loan service of your home library are now also displayed. If interlibrary loan is not available, you can contact the owning library directly.
Corona note: Please note that due to the Corona pandemic many libraries have been closed and the interlibrary loan service is therefore suspended at some libraries.
We are very pleased to welcome the following new members to our Scientific Advisory Board:
We are pleased to welcome
- Dr. Martin Beckstein (Politische Philosophie, Universität Zürich)
- Prof. Dr. Paula Diehl (Politische Theorie, Universität Kiel)
- Dr. Frederike Kelle (Global Governance, WZB Berlin)
- Natalie Tröller, M.A. (Internationale Beziehungen, Universität Trier)
- Dr. Dieter Wolf (Geschäftsführer SOCIUM Bremen).
A warm welcome to all of you and thank you for supporting POLLUX.
Get the best search results
POLLUX offers access to a large number of resources in different formats - free of charge for registered political scientists. Following the e-first-principle, all sources are made available digitally and directly wherever possible.
- Comprehensive political science search space
- Free of charge, up-to-date and fast
- Electronic full texts (ebooks, articles)
- Large, up-to-date newspaper archive (Factiva)
- Find and save relevant literature
- Use different lists to store titles using your criteria
- Export lists to the reference management software
- Use a rating system to score best sources
- Articles from 600 German-language and 14,000 international newspapers, as well as documents and publications from international institutions
- International newspapers (The Times, The New York Times, The Independent etc.)
- German-language newspapers (Die Zeit, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Handelsblatt etc.)